The information below is for all domestic applicants. International applicants can find the steps to apply here.
Thank you for your interest in advancing your career at SAIT.
When you’re ready to start your application, you will be directed to ApplyAlberta to create a secure account. Make sure to keep track of your login information as you will need it when you go to apply for an Alberta Student Loan. There are no on-site facilities available at SAIT for you to submit your online application.
When you're completing the application, you will be asked to choose the following information.
- Your program’s credential level – your available options will depend on the level of education you previously completed.
- Your program name.
- Where your program will be delivered — this will either be in-person at one of our campuses or online.
- The term — fall, winter, or spring — when your program begins.
- The preferred start date.
The above information can be found on your program page.
All credit programs have specific admission requirements that you must meet in order to qualify for admission. In addition, all applicants must demonstrate English Language Proficiency, including students educated in Canada.
Applying for more than one program
To be considered for more than one program, you will need to submit multiple applications.
- You will need to pay a separate application fee for each program.
- The $120 fee is the cost for us to review each application and is non-refundable.
- All applications you submit will be reviewed separately.
- Do not submit more than one application for the same program – we will cancel any duplicated applications.
- Review your application to ensure everything is correct — you are unable to modify your program selection after your application is submitted.
Please find below some useful links that will help you with your application process: