If you're in high school, upgrading, waiting for your transcripts to be sent to SAIT, or waiting for the results of an international document assessment, you can submit anticipated final grades.
Anticipated final grades are your best guess as to what grade you'll achieve in the courses required for admission to your program. This way, we’ll be able to move forward with your application while you're still completing courses or waiting to learn the results of your document assessment.
Follow these steps to submit your anticipated final grades:
- Log in to mySAIT
- Click on the MyApplications tab at the top of the page.
- Choose the Document Submissions section on the left of the page.
- Click on the Submit Documents/Anticipated Final Grades link
- Complete the required information on the form
- Select the Anticipated Final Grades Form
- Complete the form
- Return to the main document submission page
- Click Submit
- If successful, you will be taken to a confirmation page.
- You will be sent a confirmation email