If you ‘re currently in high school or are upgrading one or more of the admission requirements, you must provide sufficient evidence of your course enrolment.
We will accept the following as sufficient evidence:
- Class schedule showing enrolment in required subjects OR
- Transcripts with future subjects indicated OR
- Other proof of registration in program admission requirements and/or English Proficiency testing, if required.
Follow these steps to submit your sufficient evidence:
- Check your mySAIT account to confirm your application status.
- Select the MyApplication tab to see your status.
- Select Need to Submit Documents/Sufficient Evidence?.
- In the new page that opens, click Submit found under Submit Sufficient Evidence.
- Click the check box next to Submit Sufficient Evidence and choose the term you have applied for.
- Fill out the form and upload the appropriate documents saved to your computer.
- Select Return to Documents.
- Once all appropriate documents have been uploaded, select Submit.
- If successful, you will be taken to a confirmation page.
- You will be sent a confirmation email.