SAIT provides wireless connectivity to current students on campus. To set up access to a wireless connection on SAIT's network, follow the steps below. Please note, this can only be done on-campus.
- Select sait-secure from the list of available wi-fi networks
- Select connect automatically
- Use your student ID without the leading zeros for your username, for example, acdm\123456 or 123456.
- Use your current network password
- If you continue to have issues, please contact our helpline at 403-210-4357 ext.3 or email firstname.lastname@example.org. If you are on campus come visit our technical service desk on campus, located at MB027 in the Stan Grad Centre.