SAIT provides wireless connectivity to current students on campus. To set up access to a wireless connection on SAIT's network, follow the steps below. Please note, this can only be done on-campus.
- Select sait-secure from the list of available wi-fi networks
- Select connect automatically
- Use your student ID without the leading zeros for your username, for example, acdm\123456 or 123456.
- Use your current network password
- If you continue to have issues, please contact the ITS Service Desk by one of the following methods.
- Visit the ServiceNow self-service portal found here.
- Prefer to email? Contact ITS.Support@sait.ca.
- Need immediate classroom/meeting technical support? Call 403.774.5200