SAIT provides wireless connectivity to current students on campus. To set up access to a wireless connection on SAIT's network, follow the steps below. Please note, this can only be done on-campus.
- Go to the eduroam website.
- Search for SAIT.
- Download the eduroam installer for your device.
- Use the following the following credentials.
- Username: your SAIT email address
- Password: your SAIT computer/email password
You can also connect to eduroam manually using the information below.
- Network/SSID: eduroam (you may need to type this in manually).
- Network Authentication Method: WPA2/WPA3 Enterprise (also called Infrastructure)
- Data Encryption Method: AES
- EAP Type: PEAP
- Authentication Method: MS-CHAPv2
- Certificate Authority: DigiCert Global Root CA*
- Authentication Servers: auth4.is.sait.ca*
*Beginning Sunday Aug. 13, 2023, use these credentials instead of the above
- Certificate Authority: DigiCert Global Root G2
- Authentication Servers: wifiauth.sait.ca
If you continue to have issues, please contact the ITS Service Desk by one of the following methods.