SAIT uses ™️ — Canada’s digital document wallet — to issue transcripts and credentials in a secure digital format. ™️ is the official online document sharing system of the Association of Registrars of the Universities and Colleges of Canada (ARUCC).
Documents issued through ™️ are certified, official, and can be securely shared with other educational institutions, employers, and other third parties. ™️ allows you to access your documents and share them as often as you need.
From MyCreds™️ you will be able to pay for, view and share your official transcripts by purchasing share credits. Each credit will cost $15 + applicable taxes and will allow you to view your transcript whenever you need and share it once with yourself or a third party.
Note: SAIT no longer sends transcripts to third parties. When a transcript is requested, SAIT will upload it to MyCreds™️. It is your responsibility to share your documents with a post-secondary institution, employer or third-party organization through MyCreds™️.
Before you request your official transcript:
When did you attend SAIT?
How to order your official transcript
Complete a Transcript Request Form
You don’t need to order transcripts in mySAIT if you have applied for a SAIT program. Your grades automatically appear on your student profile and will be used when we review your application.
Follow the steps below to request your official transcript through mySAIT.
- Log in to mySAIT and choose the myStudent tab.
- Select Student Profile.
- Choose Academic Transcript found on the left side of the screen.
- Select Request Printed Transcript at the bottom of the screen.
- Note: we do not issue printed transcripts. Your official transcript will be available to view and share through MyCreds only.
- Type your first and last name in the Issue To field. Leave all other fields as they appear and continue.
- Select Academic Transcript from the Transcript Type drop down menu. Leave all other fields as they appear and continue.
- Select MyCreds Document Upload - No Charge from the Delivery Method drop down menu. Leave all other fields as they appear and continue.
- Select Submit Request
You'll receive an email from MyCreds within 3-5 business days when your transcript is available to access.
More information can be found in the helpful links below including accessing your transcripts through MyCreds.