Due to the current Covid-19 pandemic, paper documentation cannot currently be produced. We have implemented a digital option for official transcripts.
Printed official transcripts will not be available until further notice.
In the interim, you have the following options:
- Unofficial transcripts are available in your mySAIT.ca account at no charge
- E-mail copies of official transcripts are available for $15 by submitting an official transcript request in your mySAIT account and include an email address in the address field, in your request.
- If you require assistance logging in to mySAIT, please please contact us by creating a service inquiry. Technical support can also be found at https://www.sait.ca/student-life/student-services/technical-support
If you wish to follow up, email firstname.lastname@example.org please note that given the high volume of inquiries the response time may take longer than usual.
A transcript is a complete and unabridged academic record of achievement at SAIT. A fee of $15 is charged for each copy of the transcript and payment must accompany the transcript request.
When ordering transcripts, please keep in mind the following:
- Student records are confidential; therefore, transcripts will only be issued on written authority of the student.
- If you attended classes at SAIT after 1995, you have the option to order your official transcript through mysait.ca. Simply login, click on the myStudent tab, then select Student Profile under the Academic Records & Schedules and click on Academic Transcript.
- If you attended classes at SAIT before 1995, please complete a Transcript Request Form and email it to Office of the Registrar.
- If you require immediate proof of graduation or course completion, you can print an unofficial transcript through mysait.ca.
Are you sending your transcript to an Alberta post-secondary school?
If you request your transcript through ApplyAlberta when submitting your application, your SAIT transcripts will be issued free of charge to any participating Alberta post-secondary schools (see ApplyAlberta for a list of participating institutions).
Are you ordering your Apprentice transcript?
If so, please contact the Alberta Apprenticeship and Industry Training Board as they issue apprentice transcripts.
SAIT TRANSCRIPT REQUEST PROCEDURE
1. Login to Mysait.ca
2. Click on the MyStudent tab and select Student Profile under Academic Records & Schedules.
3. On the left menu, click on Academic Transcripts
4. On the Academic Transcript Options select All Levels for Transcript Level and Academic Transcript for Transcript Type. Click Submit.
5. You’ll be taken to a page with your unofficial transcript. Scroll down to the bottom of the page and click on Request Printed Transcript.
6. On the Transcript request Address you’ll need to indicate if you want the transcript to be sent to your home address, an educational institution or any other company.
- If you want it mailed to a specific college in Canada (outside of Alberta), browse on the Look up college link. If you want to send the transcript to a Post Secondary Institution within Alberta, please leave the External College Code blank.
- If you want it mailed to your home address or any other institution or company, leave the External College Code blank. Select None on the Addresses and Internal College fields.
- Fill in your name or the name of the desired company or person that will receive the transcript on the Issue to field.
- Click Continue.
7. Select Academic Transcript on the Transcript Type field. As currently only digital official transcripts are being issued, please enter an email address on the Street Line 1 field.
8. Select the number of transcripts that you require. If you want the courses from a specific Term, select it on the In Progress Cut-off term drop down menu, if you want all of the courses that you have taken to show up, select None. Select the Delivery Method (it will always be Standard Mailing). Click Continue.
9. Select payment option on the dropdown menu. Please note that the system does not process debit cards (even Visa Debit).
10. Confirm that the information is correct and hit Submit Request.
11. Fill in the payment information.