SAIT uses MyCreds™️ — Canada’s digital document wallet — to issue transcripts and credentials in a secure digital format. MyCreds™️ is the official online document sharing system of the Association of Registrars of the Universities and Colleges of Canada (ARUCC).
Documents issued through MyCreds™️ are certified, official, and can be securely shared with other educational institutions, employers, and other third parties. MyCreds™️ allows you to access your documents and share them as often as you need.
From MyCreds™️ you will be able to pay for, view and share your official transcripts by purchasing share credits. Each credit will cost $20 + applicable taxes and will allow you to view your transcript whenever you need and share it once with yourself or a third party.
Note: SAIT no longer sends transcripts to third parties. When a transcript is requested, SAIT will upload it to MyCreds™️. It is your responsibility to share your documents with a post-secondary institution, employer or third-party organization through MyCreds™️.
To learn more about MyCreds™️, please visit the website and explore the FAQs. If you have questions about your documents and credentials please contact the Office of the Registrar.
Are you an Apprentice?
Please contact the Alberta Apprenticeship and Industry Training Board which issues apprentice transcripts.
Before you request your official transcript:
When did you attend SAIT?
How to order your official transcript
Follow the walkthrough below to request your official transcripts through mySAIT.
Complete a Transcript Request Form
You don’t need to order transcripts in mySAIT if you have applied for a SAIT program. Your grades automatically appear on your student profile and will be used when we review your application.
Follow the steps below to request your official transcript through mySAIT.
- Log in to mySAIT and choose the myStudent tab.
- Select Student Profile.
- Choose Academic Transcript found on the left side of the screen.
- Select Request Printed Transcript at the bottom of the screen.
- Note: we do not issue printed transcripts. Your official transcript will be available to view and share through MyCreds only.
- Type your first and last name in the Issue To field. Leave all other fields as they appear and continue.
- Select Academic Transcript from the Transcript Type drop down menu. Leave all other fields as they appear and continue.
- Select MyCreds Document Upload - No Charge from the Delivery Method drop down menu. Leave all other fields as they appear and continue.
- Select Submit Request
You'll receive an email from MyCreds within 3-5 business days when your transcript is available to access.
More information can be found in the helpful links below including accessing your transcripts through MyCreds.
How to request my SAIT credential
How to access an official transcript through MyCreds™️
Access your digital credential through MyCreds™️