If you ‘re currently in high school or are upgrading one or more of the admission requirements, you must provide sufficient evidence of your course enrolment.
We will accept the following as sufficient evidence:
- Class schedule showing enrolment in required subjects OR
- Transcripts with future subjects indicated OR
- Other proof of registration in program admission requirements and/or English Proficiency testing, if required.
If you plan to apply as an international student for Summer or Fall 2023, you will be able to upload this when you apply through our Virtual Application System. All other applicants will receive an email with further details approximately one to two business days after an application is submitted.
- If you’re conditionally confirmed to a program, you must submit sufficient evidence within 30 days of paying your deposit or your seat will be rescinded.
- You must submit final transcripts/grades to show you have completed the courses and met the minimum admission requirements by the transcript deadline or your seat will be rescinded.
Review transcripts and supporting documents and learn how to submit sufficient evidence.