How will the social distancing requirements be managed?
Modified on: Thu, 11 Jun, 2020 at 8:41 AM
We will maintain a limited number of people on campus at any one time. We will also use the following measures to support social distancing:
- staggering lab schedules so as to minimize hallway/building/elevator crowding, facilitate lesser clumping of groups of people moving between labs and to allow for more frequent cleaning and disinfection of facilities, including during changeovers and between uses (e.g. half of the labs start on the hour, the other half start on the half hour)
- accounting for the restrictions in elevator accessibility and use
- extending hours of operation, to allow for cleaning and disinfection
- staggering campus attendance by program, by building/facility and/or by days of the week
- limited or no seating in common areas
- separation of workspaces
- removal of unneeded equipment or materials
- installation of sneeze guards
- pedestrian traffic and separation barriers
- signs and floor markings
Did you find it helpful?
Sorry we couldn't be helpful. Help us improve this article with your feedback.