All Continuing Education customers must set up an online Continuing Education student account (which is separate from the general mySAIT student portal) as a New Account User before registering for a non-credit course for the first time. The account profile information must be completed by the student (not a parent/legal guardian, spouse, employer or sponsor) and include true data for all required fields. Do not create multiple student accounts as this may impact your ability to register for a course or to receive your SAIT credential on time.
Set up a Continuing Education student account
- Go to the Continuing Education student login page.
- Create an account as a new user.
- Once your account is set up, you can log in as an existing user to self-register and pay for a course.
Register for a course
- Go to the certificate program or individual course page. Review the course description for any specific registration deadlines or course prerequisites. Submit any documentation required on time and before registering for a course (if applicable).
- Click the course section you want and follow the online shopping cart prompts to the check-out.
- Pay by credit card (Visa or Mastercard only.) If you’re using a card belonging to a parent, employer or spouse; ensure that you accurately complete the name and billing address of the card holder.
- Check your email for an enrolment confirmation and SAIT receipt. Not getting our emails? Check your spam/junk mail folders. Consider adding email@example.com to your approved sender list.
- Refer to the My Enrolment History tab in your Continuing Education student account to view all your course enrolment details including Course Drop & Refund, Transfer and Withdrawal deadlines.
Need to print your student T2202/T2202A (Tuition, Education and Textbooks Amount Certificate) tax receipts? This tax document information is released on February 28 each year for course registrations taken in the previous tax year. You can access these tax receipts from your mySAIT account. Learn more about Student Tax Receipts and Credits.