When you are ready to start your application, you will be directed to ApplyAlberta to create a secure account. Make sure to keep track of your login information as you will need it when you go to apply for an Alberta Student Loan. There are no on-site facilities available at SAIT for you to submit your online application.
When you're completing the application, you will be asked to choose the term — fall, winter, or spring — when your program begins. You can find this information in the admission selection section for each program.
- You will need a Visa or Mastercard to pay the online application fee.
- Domestic Applications: $120
- International Application and Document Assessment Fee: $150
- A hard-copy application is available — the application fee is $175.
- Application fees are non-refundable.
Click here to Apply now