This happens when multiple courses occur at the same time during different weeks. You can clarify the exact date and time for each class in a particular course by reviewing the schedule details tab on MySait.
What do the different course types mean?
- Online Synchronous — Your instructor will deliver scheduled lectures at the times listed.
- Online Asynchronous — You can log in at any time. Your instructors may assign deadlines to specific tasks or projects.
- Online Remote Access — You'll need to log in to a specific room at a specific time. Note: these classes will still be online. You will not physically attend class on campus.
- Online/Face-to-face — Classes are scheduled in-person. If COVID-19 restrictions were to increase, we would follow government guidelines and move these classes online.
- Class — You’ll attend face-to-face class on campus. Check the building and room for your on-campus class location.
A visual representation of these course delivery meet types can be found here.
Please note: Check your schedule regularly as it is subject to change.
Review the delivery method found on your program page for to confirm whether your program will be completely online, face-to-face or delivered in a blended format.
? Online synchronous, online remote access, overlapping courses — find out more and make sense of your schedule.
? Welcome to online learning — learn more about what to expect from your online course and how to improve your online learning experience.