All SAIT students must complete the course: ETHI 110 - Citizenship and Academic Integrity. If this is not done upon the deadline a hold will be applied to the account that will prevent to register for any courses.
If you have an ETHI 110 hold on your account, please follow the instructions below to complete the course and have the hold removed:
1. Go to Brightspace at https://learn.sait.ca
(the user name and password are the same that you use for MySait)
2. Look for the course ETHI 110 Citizenship and Academic Integrity
3. Complete the course the course
4. Once complete, you can email ETHI110@sait.ca
with your full name, ID# and program to have the hold removed.
5. As soon as the hold is removed you'll be able to register for classes