All SAIT students must complete PERS 050 - Student Rights and Responsibilities. If this is not done upon the deadline a hold will be applied to the account that will prevent to register for any courses.
If you have a PERS 050 hold on your account, please follow the instructions below to complete the course and have the hold removed:
1. Go to Brightspace at https://learn.sait.ca
(the user name and password are the same that you use for MySait)
2. Look for the course PERS 050 Student Rights and Responsibilities
3. Complete the course the appropriate course
4. Once complete, you can email email@example.com
with your full name, ID# and program to have the hold removed.
5. As soon as the hold is removed you'll be able to register for classes