If you're already registered for training and have an outstanding balance, you can pay through MySait.ca
Pay with Pre-Authorized Debit (PAD) or credit card
- Login to Mysait.ca Your user name is your SAIT ID and your password is your date of birth in the format DDMMYY (6 digits total) unless you've changed it. If you need to reset your password please contact us by creating a service inquiry.
- Go to the My Student tab
- Select the Canadian financial institution link under Finance information > PAY NOW - Deposit, Tuition and Fees.
- Once the page loads, follow the instructions to process your payment by your preferred method.
** Beginning July 30, 2020 a 2.5% service fee will be charged on all credit card payments and a 1.5% service fee will be added to all Visa Debit and MasterCard Debit transactions. These service fees are non-refundable.
For technical support making a payment with pre-authorized debit (PADs) or credit cards from Canadian financial institutions, please fill out a Service Inquiry Form.
You can set SAIT up as a payee through your online banking institution using your SAIT Student ID number as your account number. Please allow three business days for processing.
- Find our payee name listed as SAIT or as Southern Alberta Institute of Technology.
- Select Tuition/Bill Payments.
See your class information
You can see your class information on MySait as follows:
- Go to the MyStudent Tab
- Click on View Registration Information under the section Academic Records & Schedules
- Select the corresponding Term
Click here for more information about Fees, Financial Aid and Financial tips