If you're already registered for training and have an outstanding balance, you can pay through MySait.ca
Pay with Pre-Authorized Debit (PAD)
If you have a Canadian bank account, you can make a payment through mySAIT using out pre-authorized debit system or PADs. Similar to online banking, there are no additional fees associated with this payment method.
Make note of the following when using this payment method.
- PADs payments appear on your SAIT student account immediately, but it will take up to ten business days to be withdrawn from your bank account.
- Continue to monitor your bank account ensuring there are enough funds to cover your payment until it has been withdrawn.
- A $30 fee will be applied to your SAIT student account if the payment is refused by the bank.
- A temporary hold will be applied to your SAIT student account while your bank process the PADs payment.
Visa or MasterCard Credit and Debit payments
** Beginning July 30, 2020 a 2.5% service fee will be charged on all credit card payments and a 1.5% service fee will be added to all Visa Debit and MasterCard Debit transactions. These service fees are non-refundable.
For technical support making a payment with pre-authorized debit (PADs) or credit cards from Canadian financial institutions, please fill out a Service Inquiry Form.
Review payment options to find payment instructions for PADs, credit or debit cards (Visa or MasterCard).
You can set SAIT up as a payee through your online banking institution using your SAIT Student ID number as your account number. Please allow three business days for processing.
- Find our payee name listed as SAIT or as Southern Alberta Institute of Technology.
- Select Tuition/Bill Payments.
See your class information
You can see your class information on MySait as follows:
- Go to the MyStudent Tab
- Click on View Registration Information under the section Academic Records & Schedules
- Select the corresponding Term
Click here for more information about Fees, Financial Aid and Financial tips