- Access your MyTradeSecrets profile.
- Ensure you meet the eligibility requirements for your technical training period. Review your current eligibility through MyTradeSecrets.
- Review the training schedule and choose a class start date.
- Register for training, Payment, sponsorship letter or purchase order is required when you register.
- login to your MyTradeSecrets profile
- choose your preferred class
- complete your payment by credit card - Visa or Mastercard
Manual registration Through SAIT
If you're experiencing difficulties to register please contact SAIT's office of the registrar. Please note that we're experiencing very high volumes and our response time can be longer than usual.
Register in person:
You can register in room AA 211, second floor Heritage Hall on the main SAIT campus. Review our list of in-person services and hours of operation here.
Speak with an agent:
Call 403.284.7248 during regular office hours
(Mo,Tu, Thu, Fri 8:30 am – 4:30 pm / Wed 9:00 am – 4:30 pm / Closed weekend and statutory holidays)
Create a service inquiry:
Fill out our Fresh Desk support form and you’ll be contacted by email.
Use the Freshdesk Knowledge Base to find quick answers to common questions.
Registering for multiple training periods
You must wait at least one week after classes start to register for your next training period. If you prefer to register for back-to-back training (two consecutive training periods with no break), make sure to discuss it with your employer first.