In order to be eligible to receive a certificate of achievement or completion, you have to apply online for one of our non-credit programs if you took any portion of the program from July 2020 or later. When you finish your last course, email to request your credential.

Log in to your ConEd account to view the courses you completed towards your certificate. If you have any questions, please email

If you completed your programs before July 2020 or you need to replace a lost or damaged non-credit certificate, you’ll need to submit a credential request form to the Office of the Registrar.

Please review the links below for help with other credential and transcript related questions.

Requesting an official transcript

Replacement Credential

Credit Credentials