In order for you to be offered a seat in a SAIT program, you must provide proof you meet or will meet the admission requirements. You don’t need to order transcripts in mySAIT if you have applied for a SAIT program. Your grades automatically appear on your student profile and will be used when we review your application.
Follow these steps to submit your educational documents and/or sufficient evidence confirming enrolment in courses required for admission.
1. Log in to mySAIT
2. Click on the MyApplications tab at the top of the page.
3. Under the Applications section on the left of the page, select Need to Submit Documents/Sufficient Evidence
4. Complete the required information on the form and attach any relevant documents required for admission.
5. If you are currently in high school or upgrading one or more of the admission requirement courses, you will need to provide sufficient evidence of your course enrolment. Select the Submit button found under Submit Sufficient Evidence to upload this. Review transcripts and supporting documents to learn what is accepted as sufficient evidence.
6. Make sure the checkbox is selected next to Submit Sufficient Evidence, choose your admission term and follow the rest of the prompts to upload proof you are enrolled in a course required for admission.
7. Scroll to the bottom of the page and select Return to Documents
8. Upload any remaining transcripts or educational documents.
9. Click Submit
10. If successful, you will be taken to a confirmation page and receive a confirmation email
If you have applied for two programs on one application, they will be assigned a preference based on the order in which they were chosen. The documents we receive will be used to evaluate your first preference. We will only evaluate your second, third, fourth or any subsequent choice if you are waitlisted or declined for the previous choice. In this situation, the documents you submitted will be used to evaluate your later preferences. You do not need to resubmit them.
Please note, if the same program is chosen more than once – on the same or different applications – we will only evaluate this if it is identified as your first preference. Subsequent applications for the same program will be deleted.
Review apply to learn more about application preferences.