In order for you to be offered a seat in a SAIT program, you must provide proof you meet or will meet the admission requirements. You don’t need to order transcripts in mySAIT if you have applied for a SAIT program. Your grades automatically appear on your student profile and will be used when we review your application.
Follow these steps to submit your educational documents and/or anticipated final grades.
1. Log in to mySAIT
2. Click on the MyApplications tab at the top of the page.
3. Under the Document Submissions section on the left of the page, click the Submit Document/Anticipated Final Grades link
4. Complete the required information on the form and attach any relevant documents required for admission.
5. If you are upgrading courses, waiting for your documents to be assessed or waiting for test results, go to the Anticipated Final Grades section, click on Enter Anticipated Final Grades, and complete the form. Then, return to the main Document page.
6. Scroll to the bottom of the page
7. Click Submit
8. If successful, you will be taken to a confirmation page and receive a confirmation email