In order for you to be offered a seat in a SAIT program, you must provide proof you meet or will meet the admission requirements. You don’t need to order transcripts in mySAIT if you have applied for a SAIT program. Your grades automatically appear on your student profile and will be used when we review your application.
Follow these steps to submit your educational documents and/or sufficient evidence confirming enrolment in courses required for admission.
- Log in to your domestic admissions portal status page
- Choose the appropriate application from the drop-down menu.
- Scroll down and select the document you will be uploading from the drop-down menu under UploadMaterials.
- Select Choose file to locate the document saved on your computer or device.
- Click Upload.
Your documents will appear under your application checklist with the date it was uploaded.
What to know when submitting your documents
- Allow up to one business for changes to be reflected on your portal status page.
- Your application will remain as Awaiting Materials until you upload the required documents.
- Your application will be cancelled if your documents are not received within 60 days after it was started.
- If we receive proof you meet or will meet the admission requirements after the program is full, you may be placed on a waitlist — review waitlists for more details and options available if you're offered a waitlist spot.
Review apply if you wish to be considered for more than one program.