If you need a letter to confirm you're enrolled at SAIT, you can request a confirmation of enrolment through mySAIT.
Follow the steps below to request a confirmation of enrolment through mySAIT.
- Log in to mySAIT
- Go to the myStudent tab
- Choose Request Confirmation of Enrolment Letter
- Follow the remaining steps indicated in mySAIT
The letter will be uploaded to MyCreds™ - Canada's digital document wallet. MyCreds™ will send an email to your personal email address when the letter is ready.
Once it is available, you can purchase share credits to view and share the letter through the MyCreds™ secure student portal. Each credit costs $10 plus applicable taxes and allows you to view your letter as long as it is valid and share the letter once. You must share the letter to send it to a third party or download a copy for your records. Follow the steps below to access and share your confirmation of enrolment letter.
Register and activate your MyCreds account
- Click the register button in the email you receive from MyCreds.ca
look for this in your personal email address or your SAIT student email.
- Type your first name, last name, create a password and click submit. You will receive an activation email shortly after this. Click the Activate my Account button found in the email.
- Log in using your email and password.
Access and share your confirmation of enrolment.
- Select the pay button next to the document you wish to view. The share button will not appear unless you have added and paid for share credits.
- Note: this screen will show all SAIT letters, transcripts and credentials you have through MyCreds™. Please ensure you are selecting the correct document.
- The pay button will not appear next to letters uploaded prior to February 2022. Select the document you wish to share and click "Add More" to share a copy with yourself or a third-party.
- Select the number of credits you wish to purchase. Each credit you purchase will allow you to share your letter one time. You only need to purchase one credit to view your document whenever you need - additional credits will only be required if you need to share your document with more than one third party. Enter the following information and click pay to process your payment when complete.
- Full address including the postal code.
- Credit card number.
- Email address.
- Note: the address entered must match the billing address for the credit card used for payment. Failure to use the correct address may result in your payment being rejected.
- After you pay, you can now view your chosen document at any time.
- Click Share next to the letter you wish to send.
- Select Send My Document to a Registered Organisation to share your letter with a third-party affiliated with MyCreds.
- If the organization name doesn't appear when typing it into the recipient field, select Generate a Link to my Documents. An email address must be entered all other information is optional. Click continue to complete this step.
- Note: choose this option if you require a copy for your records use your email in the Recipient Email field. This counts as a share and will require one share credit.
- Choose Share in the confirmation window.
- A notification will appear confirming your letter has been shared. Click ok to return to the details of your chosen document.
Once your share credits have been used, you will need to purchase more to share your document again. You do not need to purchase credits to view unless your document is updated.
More information can be found in the helpful links below including how to request your credential and accessing your official transcripts through MyCreds.