How to Apply
Step 1: Apply online
Step 2: Submit your educational documents
Step 3: Demonstrate English language proficiency for all SAIT programs
Step 4: Check your application status online
Step 5: Apply for a study permit
Step 6: Payment of tuition fees
If you have questions or require assistance at any stage of the application process, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org and we will be happy to assist you.
How to apply on SAIT's self-service system
1. Create a temporary ID and password. If you’ve previously applied to SAIT, log in with your existing ID number and password.
2. Select the application type 1 – International Application or 2 - International Upgrading from the drop-down menu.
3. Select the term you wish to apply for (fall, winter, etc.)
4. Enter all the information required in the application checklist, including:
- your personal information
- the program(s) you wish to apply for
- You have the option to choose two programs on one application for Summer or Fall 2022.
- The two programs must be the same application type (1-International Application or 2-International Upgrading) and in the same term.
- Choosing two programs for $150 must be done during the same application through the SAIT Self-Service system.
- The first program you choose will be considered your first preference.
- Choose your second preference by selecting Next Program.
- If you choose only one program and submit your application, you must create and pay for a separate application to choose a second program — the second application will automatically be tagged as your second preference.
- If you want to choose a program that is listed under a different “Application Type” list or with a different start date, you must create and pay for a separate application.
- Review your application to ensure everything is correct — you are unable to modify your program selection after your application is submitted.
- sufficient evidence
- applicant questionnaire.
5. Complete the application by paying the non-refundable application fee.
After the payment is made, you will be reminded of your temporary login information. Make sure to make note of this in order to correspond with us until you receive your permanent SAIT ID. This will be sent via email within one business day along with instructions for next steps.
Links to assist you with Applying:
Apply Through Self-Service :