Alberta Health Care Insurance plan (AHCIP)
Learn about the AHCIP, how to get registered for coverage of insured hospital and physician services in Alberta and Canada, forms, updates.
Service and Information
- All new and returning residents must apply for Alberta Health Care Insurance Plan Coverage.
- Ask questions about Alberta's health care insurance plan, send your completed forms, update your information or get a replacement card.
- Forms to apply, change or update account information for AHCIP and Alberta Blue Cross, or request a statement of benefits paid.
- Learn what Health services are covered by the Alberta Health Care Insurance Plan (AHCIP) and what services are not covered.
- Learn about health coverage outside the province and how to submit claims
- Update your AHCIP account when your contact information changes or with important life events like university, marriage, babies and more.
For more information, please visit the link below;