Are you thinking of post-secondary, but you’re not sure what to take? Our career finder quiz can help you narrow your options and find your right fit.
Take a career assessment
Our career assessments will ask a series of questions to find your top three traits. You will then be provided with a list of potential career paths in order of the closest to the furthest match. We offer the following three assessment types.
- A quick six-question assessment,
- a standard 30 question assessment and
- a detailed 60 question assessment.
If you have an idea of what you want to do, you can browse careers to learn more about them.
- Start by choosing the career category.
- Next, select the business sectors within the category.
- Finally, choose the specific career path that interests you.
You can learn more about the programs that lead to each career, find the current and projected employment outlook and even apply for jobs through the live job postings.
After taking the assessment and learning more about the careers, it’s time to take the next step and apply. Find the programs we offer to get you started on your path to your new career. Learn everything you need to know about the program and be directed to our admissions page to start your application.