In order to secure your seat, a tuition deposit is required after you've received your offer of admission. The deposit will be applied to your account and will be used as a credit towards your first-semester tuition payment. Your tuition deposit deadline depends on when your offer was made. Review our tuition deposit deadlines
for details on when to pay. It is important to pay the tuition deposit in advance of the deadline as we do not provide extensions for standardized dates.
Canadian citizens, permanent residents and refugees — $750
International students — $1,750
Academic upgrading students — no charge
Please note the tuition deposit is non-refundable.
Credit Card through MySait
Tuition deposit may be paid by Visa or MasterCard through your mySAIT account
- Login to mySAIT and click on the myApplication tab
- Select the Financial Institution link for the country in which your bank is located.
- Choose the Deposits tab in the red bar under the SAIT logo.
- Select the term your program will begin.
- Type the amount for your deposit and continue.
- Choose your appropriate payment method and continue.
- Follow the remaining prompts to complete your payment.
CIBC International Pay
As an international student studying at SAIT, making payments is faster and easier than ever before. With CIBC's International Student Pay secure online portal, you can make arrangements to pay your student fees by your preferred method in your preferred currency, from anywhere in the world at any time. Learn more about CIBC International Pay
** Beginning August 2020 a 2.5% service fee will be charged on all credit card payments and a 1.5% service fee will be added to all Visa Debit and MasterCard Debit transactions made through mysait.ca.