- The tuition deposit is non-refundable.
- The deposit is equal to approximately 20% of your total fees for your first term.
- This will be applied to your tuition – the remaining balance will be available and is due after you choose your schedule.
- Your offer will expire if the deposit is not received by the deadline listed on your offer letter.
- Tuition deposit extensions will not be accepted.
Your tuition deposit deadline depends on when your offer was made. It is important to pay the tuition deposit in advance of the deadline as we do not provide extensions for standardized dates.
Credit Card through MySait
CIBC International Pay
As an international student studying at SAIT, making payments is faster and easier than ever before. With CIBC's International Student Pay secure online portal, you can make arrangements to pay your student fees by your preferred method in your preferred currency, from anywhere in the world at any time. Learn more about CIBC International Pay
** Beginning August 2020 a 2.5% service fee will be charged on all credit card payments and a 1.5% service fee will be added to all Visa Debit and MasterCard Debit transactions made through mysait.ca.