Congratulations on completing your program. We are here to help you access your digital credential through MyCreds™ Canada's digital document wallet through their secure online student portal.
When your document is available, you will receive an email from MyCreds™ including a link to register and activate your account — look for this in your personal email address. You should receive it after your conferral date. If we don't have a personal email address for you, check your SAIT student email. If you're not sure what email address we have on your student profile, check here. The steps below will help you with this process as well as walk you through accessing your digital credential.
How to register and activate your MyCreds™ account
- Click on the “Register” button in the email you received from MyCreds.ca.
- Type in your first name, last name, create a password and click Submit. Check your inbox for an activation email and click Activate my Account.
- Log in with your email and MyCreds password.
How to access and share your digital credential
- Choose the documents you wish to view. You can also share the document directly from this screen by clicking SHARE.
- You can now download a copy of the document or choose who to share this with.
- You can now access proof of your program completion anywhere you go.