A letter of completion is used to prove you completed your program prior to your conferral date. If you are eligible to receive this, we will upload your letter of completion to ™ - Canada’s digital document wallet. will send you an email to your personal email address when the letter is ready.
Once it is available, you can view the letter through the ™ secure student portal. You will need to purchase “share credits” if you wish to share the letter with a third party or download a copy for yourself. Each credit costs $10 plus applicable taxes and allows you to share the letter once. Follow the steps below to access and share your letter of completion.
Register and activate your account
- Click the register button in the email you receive from MyCreds.ca — look for this in your personal email address or your SAIT email.
- Type your first name, last name, create a password and click submit. You will receive an activation email shortly after this. Click the Activate my Account button found in the email.
- Log in using your email and password.
Access and share your Letter of Completion
- Choose the document you wish to view. The share button will be greyed out unless you have added and paid for share credits.
- Note: this screen will show all SAIT letters, transcripts and credentials you have through MyCreds™. Please ensure you are selecting the correct document.Click Add More to purchase share credits at a cost of $10 plus applicable taxes each.
- Click Add More to purchase share credits at a cost of $10 plus applicable taxes each.
- Select the number of credits you wish to purchase. Each credit you purchase will allow you to share your letter one time. Enter your postal code, credit card number, email address and click pay to process your payment.
- Note: The postal code entered must match the billing address postal code for the credit card used for payment. Failure to use the correct postal code may result in your payment being rejected.
- After you pay, click Share next to the letter you wish to send.
- Select Send My Document to a Registered Organisation to share your transcript with a third-party affiliated with MyCreds.
- If the organization name doesn't appear when typing it into the recipient field, select Generate a Link to my Documents. An email address must be entered — all other information is optional. Click continue to complete this step.
- Note: Choose this option if you require a copy for your records — use your email in the Recipient Email field. This counts as a share and will require one share credit.
- Choose Share in the confirmation window.
- A notification will appear confirming your letter has been shared. Click ok to return to the details of your chosen document.
More information can be found in the helpful links below including how to request your credential and accessing your official transcript through .