To make a payment, please use one of the below online methods.
In order to secure your seat at SAIT, you’ll need to make two payments:
- Tuition deposit (new students)
- Tuition fees
Check tuition and fees to find more information about your tuition fees, including deadlines.
How to pay
SAIT accepts payment in one of five online methods:
- Pre-authorized debit (PADs)
- Credit card**
- Online banking through your financial institution
- PayMyTuition (for international students to pay in your home currency)
- CIBC International Student Pay
SAIT does not accept over-the-phone or in-person payments at this time.
** Beginning July 30, 2020 a 2.5% service fee will be charged on all credit card payments and a 1.5% service fee will be added to all Visa Debit and MasterCard Debit transactions. These service fees are non-refundable.
Other payment methods: